When it comes to electrical, system maintenance is crucial to ensure a safe, uninterrupted work environment. The Hargrove Electric experts will perform your electrical inspection quickly and accurately so you can be sure that your business always has sustained power.
Commercial electrical system maintenance is a critical aspect of maintaining the safety, productivity, and profitability of any business. Proper maintenance can help ensure that your electrical systems are operating efficiently, minimize downtime, and prevent costly repairs or replacements.
Remember, proper electrical system maintenance can help improve the energy efficiency of your building, which can lead to significant cost savings on your energy bills over time. By ensuring that your electrical systems are operating at their optimal levels, you can reduce energy waste and minimize your environmental impact.
REGULARLY SCHEDULED PREVENTATIVE ELECTRICAL MAINTENANCE
Just like any system, your company’s commercial electrical system should be inspected regularly to identify malfunctions, update needs, and simple wear and tear. Electrical inspections help ensure that your system is always working properly, keeping you in power and within regulatory guidelines. Our electrical maintenance technicians deliver quick, comprehensive service so you can get back to business, fast.
Things that we look for when we review your electrical situation:
- Voltage Regulators
- Breakers & Panels
- Grounding & Surge Protection
- Motor Controls
- Switches & Switchgears
- Wiring Terminations & Distribution
- Arc Fault Circuit Breakers (AFCI)
- Ground Fault Circuit Breakers (GFCI)
- Light Fixtures & Lighting Control
- Fluorescent Lighting Inspection
- HID Lighting
- Recessed Lighting
- Security Lighting
- Track Lighting
- Parking Lot Lighting
- Emergency Lighting
- Motion Lighting & Sensors
- Lamp and Ballast Replacement
- Security Systems (Including Motion Sensors, Photocells, & Timers)
Our expert technicians can also perform inspections on specialty equipment such as:
THERMAL IMAGING INSPECTION
Thermal imaging is a cutting-edge technology that allows technicians to complete a comprehensive inspection with little to no physical interaction with the building or electrical components. Using a thermal imaging camera, our experts can fully inspect your location using heat mapping to show power surges, inefficiencies, and more. Not only can thermal imaging deliver great results, but it also provides:
- A safer alternative to electrical malfunction tracing: Thermal imaging allows electricians to trace bad wiring or other electrical problems without contact or fear of electrocution.
- More conclusive data: Lack of human error provides for more conclusive, more accurate information.
- Quicker inspection rates: Because infrared inspections can be done on a broad scale, you save time and cost.
- No visual limitations: Work will never be held up because of dim lighting or hard to get to spaces.
HIGH-REACH ELECTRICAL MAINTENANCE AND REPAIR
High-reach commercial areas are difficult for many electrical professionals due to the additional equipment and experience needed. At Hargrove Electric, our technicians are prepared for any task, including both indoor and outdoor high-reach areas. Our electrical team will complete your maintenance and repair work, no matter what the problem!
Investing in regular commercial electrical system maintenance is a smart decision that can help protect your business, your employees, and your bottom line. If you need assistance with electrical system maintenance, be sure to contact a trusted and experienced commercial electrical contractor for professional services. Call us today.